e-file for fiduciaries
Fiduciaries are able to e-file FTB Form 541, California Fiduciary Income Tax Return, for this year and the past two tax years.
Forms you can e-file for fiduciary:
- California Fiduciary Income Tax Return (Form 541)
- Capital Gain of Loss (Schedule D-541)
- Trust Allocation of an Accumulation Distribution (Schedule J)
- Beneficiary's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits (Schedule K-1)
- Alternative Minimum Tax and Credit Limitations – Fiduciaries (Schedule P)
- Complete list of forms you can e-file
We currently accept the following stand-alone electronic funds withdrawal (EFW) payment types:
- Extension payments
- Estimate payments
Enroll in e-file
Visit Enroll in e-file program for information.
How to e-file
Visit How to e-file for information.