e-file for fiduciaries
Fiduciaries are able to e-file FTB Form 541, California Fiduciary Income Tax Return, for this year and the past 2 tax years.
Forms you can e-file for fiduciary:
- Form 541 - California Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- Schedule D (541) - Capital Gain of Loss
- Schedule J (541) - Trust Allocation of an Accumulation Distribution
- Schedule K-1 (541) - Beneficiary's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits
- Schedule P (541) - Alternative Minimum Tax and Credit Limitations – Fiduciaries
- Complete list of forms you can e-file
We currently accept the following stand-alone electronic funds withdrawal (EFW) payment types:
- Extension payments
- Estimate payments
Enroll in e-file
Visit Enroll in e-file for information.
How to e-file
Visit How to e-file for information.