Office locations In person
You can request an appointment in one of the following ways:
- Send an email to FTBFieldOfficeAppointments@ftb.ca.gov and include the following:
- The location of the Field Office in the subject line of your email (Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Diego or Santa Ana)
- Your name and phone number
- Reason for appointment
- Contact the field office using the phone numbers listed below
We will contact you within two business days of receiving your request.
You can also use our website to find your answer online. Thank you for your patience during this challenging time.
Note: To limit the spread of COVID-19, face coverings are required in any indoor public space in California, with limited exceptions (below). Please remember to wear a mask to your FTB appointment and leave it on for the duration of your visit.
The state face-covering mandate exempts children under 2 years old, the hearing impaired, and people with a medical, mental health or developmental disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering.
300 South Spring Street, Suite 5704
Los Angeles CA 90013-1265
1515 Clay Street, Suite 305
Oakland CA 94612-1445
3321 Power Inn Road, Suite 250
Sacramento CA 95826-3893
Currently under construction and wait times may be affected.
7575 Metropolitan Drive, Suite 201
San Diego CA 92108-4421
600 West Santa Ana Boulevard, Suite 300
Santa Ana CA 92701-4543
When making payments at an office location, remember that:
- We accept check, money order, and credit card payments
- We no longer accept cash payments
- Credit card payments are not accepted for court-ordered debt and vehicle registration collections