Apply Interagency intercept
Send the Initial Request to Participate (FTB 2282) to the State Controller.
- Office of the State Controller
Division of Accounting and Reporting
Tax Administration Section
ATTN: Offset Coordinator
PO Box 942850
Sacramento CA 94250-5880
After you’re approved
Once approved by the State Controller, send these to us by email or fax:
- Vendor/Contractor Confidentiality Statement (FTB 7904)
- A sample of your pre-intercept notice
- Your Intent to Participate form (FTB 2280)
You’ll receive a letter from us with your agency code(s) (usually in a month).
Intent to Participate
If you have Social Security numbers for your accounts:
- Intent to Participate (FTB 2280) if you plan to participate next year
If you do not have Social Security numbers, we’re conducting a pilot where we look up accounts using other information.
Contact us to participate