Help with payment plans Installment agreement - individuals
Check application status
Check the status of your installment agreement request.
- Log in to check your status
Weekdays, 8 AM to 5 PM
When to check your status
If you applied:
- Online: Check after 2 days
- Automated voice response system: Check after 30 days
- Paper application: Check after 90 days
Change or cancel a payment plan
To change your current installment agreement, call us at 800-689-4776.
Common reasons to change or cancel:
- Pay in full
- Change your payment amount or due date
- Update bank account information
- Can no longer pay (hardship)
Request to skip a payment
You might be able to skip a payment on your payment plan.
You may be eligible to skip your next installment agreement payment if:
- You have a current installment agreement
- Your request is within the 30 days from your due date
- Your request is at least 5 days before your due date
Your balance will continue to accrue interest and penalties. We will extend your repayment period until you pay the balance in full. In all other ways, you’ll follow the original terms and conditions of the installment agreement.
Submit a request
- Log in to MyFTB
- Select the Services menu
- Select Skip Installment Agreement Payment