Court-ordered debt collections COD
Thank you for accessing the Franchise Tax Board My Court-Ordered Debt application.
Due to scheduled maintenance this service will be temporarily unavailable from 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 23, 2020 to 12:30 a.m. Thursday, September 24, 2020.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Pay your court-ordered debt
Here are your payment options. You’ll need information from the notice we sent you to complete your payment.
You can view your account details and payment options. This is the best way to handle your court-ordered debt.
Other payment options
- Pay by credit card - We use officialpayments.com to process our credit card payments. There’s a 2.3% service fee.
- Pay by check, money order, or cashier’s check
Make sure you:
- Make payable to Court-Ordered Debt Collections
- Write your full name, account number, and billing number on your payment
- Mail your payment and the top part of your notice to:
- Franchise Tax Board
- PO Box 1328
Rancho Cordova CA 95741-1328
Making multiple payments? Multiple payment submission forms allow FTB to properly apply payment from one check to multiple taxpayers in an efficient manner.
If you can’t pay the full amount
You can apply for a payment plan or delay your bill.