Pay your court-ordered debtCOD
Make a court-ordered debt payment
Here are your payment options. You'll need information from the notice we sent you to complete your payment.
Log in to your My COD account to view your account details and payment options. This is the best way to handle your court-ordered debt.
Other payment options
Pay by credit card
- To pay online, visit ACI Payments to process our credit card payments. There’s a 2.3% service fee.
Weekdays, 8AM to 5PM
Pay by check, money order, or cashier's check
- Make sure you:
- Make payment payable to Court-Ordered Debt Collections,
- Write your full name, account number, and billing number on your payment, and
- Mail your payment and the top part of your notice to:
- Court-Ordered Debt Collections
Franchise Tax Board
PO Box 1328
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-1328
Making multiple payments?
Multiple payment submission forms allow FTB to properly apply payment from one check to multiple taxpayers in an efficient manner.
If you can’t pay the full amount
You can apply for a payment plan or delay your bill.