Online account access to your tax information MyFTB
You must authorize or deny your tax professional’s request for full online account access to your tax information.
You will need:
- The authorization code from the notice we sent you
- Your individual identification number (SSN) or business entity identification number (Corp No., LLC No., FEIN)
If you do not take any action, your tax professional retains limited online account access to your tax information.
For more information about online account access and tax professional relationships, see the following:
- Limited Versus Full Online Account Access
- Tax Information Authorization Relationship
- Power of Attorney Relationship