Filing requirements Native Americans

If you have both tax exempt and nonexempt income

You need to file a tax return. When filing, attach the following completed forms, which show your reservation and nonreservation income:

If you have only tax exempt income

File Enrolled Tribal Member Certification form (FTB 3504).

Franchise Tax Board
PO Box 1998
Rancho Cordova CA 95741-1998

Visit Due dates for more information on when to file.