Featured publication: California Tax Forms and Related Federal Forms (FTB Pub 1006) January 2020 Tax News
We have a publication, California Tax Forms and Related Federal Forms (FTB 1006), that can help answer:
Can you use Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, or Form 1099-R, Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, Etc. (IRS form 4852) instead of FTB 3593?
We update FTB 1006 annually. It provides:
- A listing of nearly 200 FTB forms and schedules and their federal counterparts.
- The ability to cross-reference forms starting with either a California or federal form/schedule number.
- A similar listing of federal forms and schedules and their California counterparts.
- Forms used by:
- Limited liability companies
- Exempt organizations
- 6 commonly used Employed Development Department forms and their federal counterparts.
- Whether a federal form may be used for California purposes.