Ask the Advocate April 2022 Tax News
Brenda Voet, EA
Taxpayers’ Rights Advocate
A great way to stay informed and get the information you need is to know that our Subscription Services is a valuable resource. As a Tax News subscriber, you receive Tax News Flashes from us for time-sensitive information. A Tax News Flash delivers a brief heads up of what may impact you or your clients before the next monthly Tax News edition, such as:
- Last minute changes due to new legislation
- System updates or issues to MyFTB
- How to request a Partnership Entity Identification Number
But, are you aware there is more to our Subscription Services than just Tax News Flashes? By providing your email address you can subscribe to receive:
- Announcements – Important events and late breaking news posted on our website.
- Newsroom – Latest news about tax laws, tax help and services, tax statistics, and criminal prosecution activities.
- Public Service Bulletins – FTB public service bulletins.
- e-Programs News – Information on e-file, e-Services, seminars, and processing developments important to tax professionals.
- Notices and Legal Rulings – Latest FTB Notices and Legal Rulings.
- Regulation Information – Information on draft, proposed, and final regulations.
Go to Subscription Services to see the full list of available topics and subscribe today!
We are adding a new section to our monthly edition of Tax News to provide links to Tax News Flashes sent the previous month.
I hope the remainder of the tax season goes smoothly for you and after the last return is filed on April 18, 2022, you are able to spend a few, well-deserved days doing something enjoyable away from the office.