June 13, 2019 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 1:30 PM
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Pledge of allegiance
Item 1. Approval of minutesMinutes of the March 14, 2019 Board meeting – Board approval.
Item 2. Effective Compliance – A Strategic Approach
Item 3. Filing Season Update
Item 4. Sustaining Great Leadership
Item 5. Administrative Matters
- Legislative-California Competes Tax Credit (CCTC)
- Mainframe Workload Growth
- Vehicle Registration Collections (VRC) System Modernization Project
- Enterprise Data to Revenue Project - Phase 2
- Capital Outlay Budget Change Proposal: Campus Improvements - Security
Item 6. Executive Officer's Time
Item 7. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Closed session to allow the Board to confer with and receive advice from legal counsel regarding pending litigation, within the meaning of Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(2), including Franchise Tax Board v. Hyatt, Gilbert P. U.S Supreme Court Case No. 17-1299; State of Arizona vs. State of California, United States Supreme Court Case No. 150, Original.
Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(1).
- This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at https://www.ftb.ca.gov/ under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request.
To place your request, contact Ellen Clemente:
- (916) 845-3651 or