Web Pay for Businesses
Use Web Pay to make your corporation, partnership, or limited liability company (LLC) payments online. Pay today or schedule a payment up to one year in advance.
New - You do not need to register for MyFTB to use Web Pay. Select Make a Payment and choose to:
- Pay without registering for MyFTB.
- Log in to MyFTB to pay.
Additional features available
To take advantage of these additional Web Pay features, you must log in to MyFTB and use Web Pay.
- View the status of payments made in Web Pay.
- Cancel pending payments online.
- Save your bank account information for future payments.
Types of payments accepted in Web Pay
|Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)||
- Businesses cannot make real estate, resident/nonresident, backup withholding, or nonadmitted insurance tax (NIT) payments through Web Pay.
- Sole proprietors must use Web Pay for Individuals to make tax payments.
- Payments for group nonresident/composite return must be made through Web Pay for Individuals.
- Corporations can use Web Pay to meet their mandatory Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) requirement.
Note: You must also have a compatible browser and operating system. We recommend that you log out and close your browser when you are done to ensure the highest level of security.