Skip to Main Content

Payment Options

Tax Payments - Individuals

Subscribe to our estimated tax payment email reminder service and never miss a due date.

  • Web Pay – Make a payment from your checking or savings account.
  • Credit card – Pay with your Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express card. Official Payments Corporation charges a fee for this service. None of our field offices accept credit card payments for COD/VRC accounts.
  • Western Union – Pay online, by phone, or in person at one of their worldwide offices. Western Union charges a fee for this service.
  • Check or money order – Mail your payment or pay in person at a field office.
  • Cash – We no longer accept cash payments. If paying in cash is necessary to avoid undue hardship, you can apply for an exemption.
  • Installment agreement request – If you are financially unable to pay the balance in full, you may be eligible to make monthly payments.
  • Delay My Bill Payment - You may be eligible to delay your bill payment for 30 days from today. Interest and penalties apply until the balance is paid in full. 

Tax Payments - Businesses

Nontax Payment Options

Help Us Improve Our Website

Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.

Thank you for your help.

If you need assistance, contact us.

Oops! Something went wrong.

We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later

Web Pay: Pay with Your Bank Account

Chat with an FTB Representative

You are leaving

We do not control the destination site and cannot accept any responsibility for its contents, links, or offers. Review the site's security and confidentiality statements before using the site.

If you have any issues or technical problems, contact that site for assistance.

Ahora está saliendo de

Nosotros no controlamos el sitio web al que se destina y no podemos aceptar ninguna responsabilidad por su contenido, enlaces, u ofertas. Revise las declaraciones de seguridad y confidencialidad del sitio antes de usar el sitio. Si tiene algún problema en general o técnico, comuníquese con ese sitio para obtener asistencia.

Si tiene algún problema en general o técnico, comuníquese con ese sitio para obtener asistencia.