Payment Plan (Individuals)
If you can't pay your tax bill, you may be eligible to make monthly payments by applying for an Installment Agreement.
You may be eligible if:
- Amount due is less than $25,000.
- Installment payment period is no more than 60 months.
- You have filed all your income tax returns.
You are not eligible if you have a:
- Current Installment Agreement with FTB.
- Order to Withhold.
- Continuous Order to Withhold.
- Earnings Withholding Order for Taxes.
Apply for an Installment Agreement
- Business entities inside the United States OnlineOnline
- Business Entities Inside the United States800.689.4776
- Apply for an Installment Agreement by MailMail
A $34 set–up fee will be added to your balance.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later