Exempt Organizations List
Use this list to find a California tax-exempt entity. The list contains the following information:
- Entity ID – Corporation or organization number.
- Entity name – No punctuation or symbols displayed.
- City – City from entity mailing address.
- Exempt section – Law section within California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 23701 under which the entity is organized and operated.
- Exempt APE – Account Period Ending – Entity’s annual accounting period.
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB) status – Active or suspended.
- Secretary of State (SOS) status – Active or suspended.
Important: Due to the large size of these files, they may take a few minutes to open.
Updated monthly; last updated 05/15/2017.
Total number of organizations on this list: 190,078.
|# – D||E – I||J - N||O - S||T – Z|
|XLS (7.6 MB)||XLS (4.9 MB)||XLS (4.7 MB)||XLS (6.5 MB)||XLS (5.85 MB)|
|PDF (3.9 MB)||PDF (2.5 MB)||PDF (2.4 MB)||PDF (3.3 MB)||PDF (3.0 MB)|
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later