Exempt Organizations List
Use this list to find a California tax-exempt entity. The list contains the following information:
- Entity ID – Corporation or organization number.
- Entity name – No punctuation or symbols displayed.
- City – City from entity mailing address.
- Exempt section – Law section within California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 23701 under which the entity is organized and operated.
- Exempt APE – Account Period Ending – Entity’s annual accounting period.
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB) status – Active or suspended.
- Secretary of State (SOS) status – Active or suspended.
Important: Due to the large size of these files, they may take a few minutes to open.
Total number of organizations on this list: 188,415
|# – D||E – I||J – N||O – S||T – Z|
|XLSX (2.7 MB)||XLSX (1.8 MB)||XLSX (1.7 MB)||XLSX (2.3 MB)||XLSX (2.1 MB)|
Back to Charities and Nonprofits
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Last Updated: 10.26.2018