IRS subscription services August 2019 Tax News
In our May 2020 Tax News, we let you know about several useful IRS resources during COVID-19. One of the resources we mentioned was the IRS’ e-News-subscription service. This month, we want to go into more detail about some of the content that is available to you from the IRS direct to your in-box.
IRS’ current e-News subscription subcategories include:
- News Releases, Tax Law Updates and General Tax Information, which also provides for IRS News in Spanish (Noticias del IRS en Español) with tax tips and updates in Spanish.
- Tax Professionals and IRS Partners. Here you can find a weekly e-News for Tax Professionals to receive the latest IRS updates for the tax professional community.
- Payroll Professionals has e-News for Payroll Professionals where you can receive tax information affecting the payroll and human resource community,
- e-News for Business. This may be useful to you for your clients subject to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). You can receive FATCA news and information with updates on the latest IRS news, guidance, regulations and other public information related to FATCA.
- Employees Plans has e-News for Employee Plans geared toward retirement plan practitioners, including attorneys, accountants, actuaries and others.
Finally, there are additional online e-subscriptions for tax professionals and others who may be interested in Tax Exempt and Government Entities including:
- Indian Tribal Government News
- Tax Exempt Bond Community News
- Exempt Organizations
- Federal State and Local Governments
Regardless of the area(s) of your practice or interests, there is a great deal of information available to you from the IRS; all you have to do is sign up!