State Controller Betty T. Yee Available for Tax Day Interviews on Monday, April 18 FTB Chair to Discuss April 18 Tax Day, Ways to File Fast, CalEITC, MyFTB, and More
Sacramento — State Controller and Franchise Tax Board (FTB) Chair Betty T. Yee will be available for interviews about this season’s state tax trends from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Monday, April 18, 2022, at the Franchise Tax Board in Sacramento.
Visuals will include FTB employees working in the tax return processing area. You will see machinery used to open returns and high-speed document scanners.
- What to do if you cannot file by Tax Day
- What to do if you cannot pay your taxes
- Where to find fast and free e-file options
- How to get a fast refund and track your refund
- How to claim the expanded, cash-back California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC)
- Ways to avoid becoming a victim of tax fraud
- How to sign up for MyFTB
Date: Monday, April 18, 2022
Time: The Controller will be available for interviews from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Location: Tax return receiving area, Franchise Tax Board, 9646 Butterfield Way, Sacramento.