June 9, 2022 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 1:30 PM
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Pledge of allegiance
Item 1. Approval of minutes
Minutes of the March 22, 2022 Board Meeting – Board Approval
Item 2. 2021 Awards
Item 3. Filing Season Update
Item 4. The Future of Work: California Franchise and Income Tax Implications
Item 5. FTB's Leadership Culture
Item 6. Administrative Matters
- Conceptual 2023/24 Budget Change Proposals – Staff Report
- Enterprise Data to Revenue Project, Phase 2
- Customer Service Resources
- Filing Enforcement Workload Growth and Correspondence
- Executive and Administrative Support Workload Growth
- Technology Services Division Workload Growth
- System Access and Service Management Software Modernization
- Enterprise Video Conference Management System Refresh
- Enterprise Wireless Refresh
- High Speed Printer Refresh
- Software Re-Baseline
- Contracts Over $1 Million – Board Approval
- COBOL Programmers
- Interagency Agreement with the California Department of Community Services and Development
Item 7. Board Members' Time
Board Members' opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Item 8. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer's opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items. As such, please be aware the individual presentation times are subject to change.
This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available on the FTB's website under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
If you would like to make a public comment regarding one or more agenda items at the Board meeting and you are using a translator or translating technology, you may contact the Board's Liaison in advance of the meeting to ensure you are given twice the allotted time to comment.
Please contact the Board's Liaison at:
- Voice: 916-845-1454
If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request.
To place your request, contact FTB’s Accessibility Coordinator:
- Voice: 916-845-7003
California Relay Service: 711 or 800-735-2929