Pay by bank account (Web Pay)

Pay now

Use Web Pay to pay with your checking or savings account - for free.


You can make payments for:


You can make payments for:

  • Annual tax or fee
  • Bill or other balance due
  • Current year or amended tax return
  • Estimated tax
  • Extension
  • Nonconsenting nonresident (NCNR) tax
  • Pending audit tax deposit
  • Proposed assessment
  • Secretary of State (SOS) certification penalty

Sole Proprietorships must use Web Pay personal.

Register for added benefits

If you pay through your MyFTB account, you can:

  • View payments
  • Cancel payments
  • Schedule future payments

Register for MyFTB