Payment Plan (Individuals)
Protecting your information
Beginning July 1, 2018, you must use the latest version of your browser to use this online service. Older browsers have outdated security technology that may expose your confidential information. Using up-to-date browsers with current security technology keeps your information safe. Check if my browser is current.
If you can't pay your tax bill, you may be eligible to make monthly payments by applying for an Installment Agreement.
You may be eligible if:
- Amount due is less than $25,000.
- Installment payment period is no more than 60 months.
- You have filed all your income tax returns.
You are not eligible if you have a:
- Current Installment Agreement with FTB.
- Order to Withhold.
- Continuous Order to Withhold.
- Earnings Withholding Order for Taxes.
Apply for an Installment Agreement
- Business entities inside the United States OnlineOnline
- Business Entities Inside the United States800.689.4776
- Apply for an Installment Agreement by MailMail
A $34 set–up fee will be added to your balance.