Important Due Dates - Individuals
January 15, 2016
April 18, 2016
- The 2015 Personal Income Tax return and tax are due.
- When the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline to file and pay is extended to the next business day.
- If you are living or traveling outside the United States on April 18, 2016, the due dates for filing your return and paying your tax are different. Refer to form FTB 3519.
- The last day to pay the 2015 amount you owe to avoid penalties and interest. Get Form FTB 3519 to send a payment without an income tax return.
- The 2016 first quarter estimated tax payment is due with Form 540-ES.
June 15, 2016
September 15, 2016
October 17, 2016
The last day to file your 2015 Personal Income Tax return with an automatic extension. We assess penalties and interest on any unpaid tax from the original due date of April 18, 2016.
January 17, 2017
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later