If you experience problems with our website, check out the information below before you contact our Webmaster.
Our website and online services are designed to work with the latest version of your browser. This ensures you have the current security technology to keep your information safe.
For the best experience on our website, we recommend you:
- Use the latest version of your browser
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Use the latest version of your PDF reader to view, download, and print our forms
- Delete any personal data your browser may have collected (on a public computer)
Changing font sizes
We recommend using your browser’s zoom function to change font sizes. Use one of the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Increase font size/Zoom in: Ctrl +
- Decrease font size/Zoom out: Ctrl -
- Reset font size/Zoom reset: Ctrl 0
Forms and publications
Most of our forms and publications are PDFs. If you can’t view a form or publication in your browser, make sure to use the latest version of your PDF reader to view, download, or print.
Contact our Webmaster
Contact our Webmaster to:
- Report a problem with our website
- Send us a comment about our website
- Make a suggestion on how to improve our website