June 3, 2021 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 1:30 PM
Held via Videoconference and Teleconference
The public may view the meeting at Franchise Tax Board’s Internet web site.
Pledge of allegiance
Item 1. Approval of minutes
Minutes of the March 4, 2021 Board meeting – Board approval
Item 2. 2020 Accomplishments
Item 3. 2020 Awards
Item 4. Filing Season Update
Item 5. Regulation Matter
Section 18001-1 Other State Tax Credit – Staff report and Board Approval.
Item 6. Administrative Matters
- Conceptual 2022-23 Budget Change Proposals – Informational item.
- Enterprise Data to Revenue (EDR2) - Phase 2
- Accessibility Enhancements for Web and Form Products
- Identity Proofing and Online Fraud Detection
- Infrastructure Project Refresh
- Enterprise Storage & Fiber Channel Switch Refresh
- Political Reform Audits
- Section 41 Workload Expansion
- Increasing Litigation Costs
- Microsoft Enterprise License Agreement
- Central Office Campus: Data Center Upgrades
- Contracts Over $1 Million – Board Approval.
- Microsoft Contract
- Software AG
Item 7. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer's opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 8. Board Members' Time
Members' opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Item 9. Section 25137 Petition Hearing- Axos Financial
- Opening brief from Axos
- Opening brief from FTB
- Axos Reply Brief
- Axos presentation
- FTB presentation
This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items. As such, please be aware the individual presentation times are subject to change.
This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available on the FTB's website under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request.
To place your request, contact FTB’s Accessibility Coordinator:
- Voice: 916-845-7003
California Relay Service: 711 or 800-735-2929