September 12, 2019 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 1:30 PM
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Pledge of allegiance
Item 1. Approval of minutesMinutes of the June 13, 2019 meeting – Board approval.
Item 2. Regulation Matters
Notice and Demand Penalty, Section 19133– Board approval.
Item 3. Administrative Matters
- 2020/2021 Budget Change Proposals – Board approval.
- Enterprise Data to Revenue Project (EDR2) - Phase 2
- Accessibility Enhancements for Web and Form Products
- Mainframe Enterprise Server Refresh
- Vehicle Registration Collections (VRC) Program System Modernization Project
- Legislative - California Competes Tax Credit (CCTC) - AB93, SB90 and SB855
- Voluntary Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Expansion
- FTB Campus Security Project
- Contracts Over $1 Million – Board approval.
Item 4. California Earned Income Tax Credit and Young Child Tax Credit
Item 5. Legislative Update
Item 6. FTB Cannabis Update
Item 7. Enterprise Data to Revenue 2 (EDR2) Annual Update
Item 8. Individual Healthcare Mandate and Subsidy Program
Item 9. FTB Website Redesign
Item 10. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 11. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
There is no closed session for the September 12, 2019 board meeting.
This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available on the FTB's website under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request.
To place your request, contact Ellen Clemente:
- (916) 845-3651 or