Web Pay for Individuals
Use Web Pay to make your personal or group nonresident/composite income tax payments online. You can pay today or schedule your payment up to one year in advance.
- View the status of payments made in Web Pay.
- Cancel pending payments online.
- Save your bank account information for future payments.
- Save spouse/RDP information, if applicable.
You can use Web Pay to
- Make an estimated tax payment (form 540-ES).
Tip! Subscribe to our email reminder service and never miss a due date.
- Pay any personal income tax bill from us.
- Pay the balance due on your current-year tax return.
- Make an amended return payment (form 540X).
- Make an extension payment (form FTB 3519).
- Pay any amount owed for prior years.
- Pay any notice of proposed assessment.
- Make a pending audit tax deposit payment.
- Pay the balance due on Form 3834.
Note: If you cannot pay in full and need to make monthly payments, you must first request an Installment Agreement.
You will need the following to use Web Pay
- A compatible browser and operating system. We recommend that you log out and close your browser when you are done to ensure the highest level of security.
- If you use Web Pay without registering for MyFTB Account, you will also need to provide the last name you used when you filed your 2013 tax return. If you changed your last name or you have never filed a California tax return, see our Frequently Asked Questions.