MyFTB for Businesses
As a business representative, you create one MyFTB account to access and manage all the businesses you represent. See registration tip below. For each business you add to your account, you can access:
- Account information:
- View account balance and account period details.
- View estimated payments and credits before filing a return.
- Verify the exact entity name before filing a return.
- View payment history.
- View a list and images of tax returns.
- View a list and images of notices and correspondence.
- View and update contact information.
- View proposed assessments.
- View a list of authorized representatives (tax professional or a tax professional with a power of attorney) and manage who can access your account.
- View a list of activities that occurred on your account, such as the last time you or your authorized representative accessed your account.
- Online services:
- Add additional businesses.
- Calculate a balance due for a date in the future.
- File a power of attorney (POA).
- File a nonresident withholding waiver request.
- Protest a proposed assessment.
- Options to communicate with us:
- Chat with an FTB representative about confidential matters.
- Send a secure message with attachments to FTB.
- Choose to receive an email when we send businesses you represent a notice or correspondence.
Registration tip for business representatives:
If you represent more than one business, you only need to create one MyFTB account. Use information from one of the businesses you represent to create your account. After you receive your PIN via U.S. Mail and log in to activate your account, you can add additional businesses to your account. Subsequently, you only need to log in once to access all the businesses you represent.
- See MyFTB.
How to access MyFTB
To access MyFTB, you must complete a one-time account registration process.
Note: You must also have a compatible browser and operating system. We recommend that you log out and close your browser when you are done to ensure the highest level of security.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website