Skip to Main Content
State of California Franchise Tax Board

How Do I Report a Change of Address?


You can report a change of address when you:

  • Login to MyFTB. Complete a one-time registration process to create a login account. Then login to view your account information or update your address and phone number online.

  • File a personal income tax return with the correct address information.

  • Mail your estimate voucher (Form 540-ES), if you pay estimated tax.

  • Mail a change of address form (FTB 3533).


Chat with an FTB Representative