Exempt Organizations List
Use this list to find a California tax-exempt entity. The list contains the following information:
- Entity ID – Corporation or organization number.
- Entity name – No punctuation or symbols displayed.
- City – City from entity mailing address.
- Exempt section – Law section within California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 23701 under which the entity is organized and operated.
- Exempt APE – Account Period Ending – Entity’s annual accounting period.
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB) status – Active or suspended.
- Secretary of State (SOS) status – Active or suspended.
Important: Due to the large size of these files, they may take a few minutes to open.
Updated monthly, last updated 09/14/2015.
Total number of organizations on this list: 184,350.
|# – D||E – L||M – R||S – V||W – Z|
|XLS (7.28 MB)||XLS (6.88 MB)||XLS (5.44 MB)||XLS (7.52 MB)||XLS (1.17 MB)|
|PDF (2.8 MB)||PDF (2.6 MB)||PDF (2.1 MB)||PDF (2.9 MB)||PDF (1 MB)|