Exempt Organizations List
Use this list to find a California tax-exempt entity. The list contains the following information:
- Entity ID – Corporation or organization number.
- Entity name – No punctuation or symbols displayed.
- City – City from entity mailing address.
- Exempt section – Law section within California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 23701 under which the entity is organized and operated.
- Exempt APE – Account Period Ending – Entity’s annual accounting period.
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB) status – Active or suspended.
- Secretary of State (SOS) status – Active or suspended.
Important: Due to the large size of these files, they may take a few minutes to open.
Updated monthly, last updated 04/15/2015.
Total number of organizations on this list: 181,345.
|# – D||XLS (7 MB)||PDF (4 MB)|
|E – L||XLS (7 MB)||PDF (4 MB)|
|M – R||XLS (5 MB)||PDF (3 MB)|
|S – V||XLS (8 MB)||PDF (4 MB)|
|W – Z||XLS (1 MB)||PDF (1 MB)|