March 14, 2019, Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 1:30 PM
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Pledge of allegiance
Item 1. Approval of Minutes
Item 2. 2018 Awards and accomplishments
Item 3. 2019 Filing Season Update
Item 4. Administrative Dissolution Programs
Item 5. Administrative Matters
- Postage Estimate Payment Notices
- Mailroom Inserters
- IBM Software Maintenance Renewal for FTB Mainframe
- Microsoft Enterprise License Agreement
Item 6. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 7. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
- This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at https://www.ftb.ca.gov/ under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request.
To place your request, contact Ellen Clemente:
- (916) 845-3651 or