Flash - CSTC's Summer Tax Symposium
March 17, 2014
The California Society of Tax Consultants (CSTC) invites all tax practitioners to attend their:
28th Summer Tax Symposium
June 1 - 4, 2014
Silver Legacy Resort & Casino Reno NV
A panel of tax experts includes:
- Matthew Weir, IRS Keynote Speaker
- Frank Acuna, Attorney
- LG Brooks, EA
- Rodney Couts, EA
- David Gorsich, EA
- Alma Guenther, EA
- Eugene Ostermiller, EA
- Gerald Pusateri, EA
- Gary Quackenbush, Attorney
- George Van Buren, EA
- Claudia Stanley, CPA
Opportunities to earn up to 24 hours of quality continuing education (CE) units (including California hours) for EAs, CPAs, CRTPs, ERPAs, and attorneys.
- Choose from 29 sessions that address the most imperative tax topics.
- Bound reference material for each session plus a CD of all sessions.
- Camaraderie and networking.
CSTC's Quality Education at the lowest rates available.
Register now or call CSTC at 714.750.2782 for complete details.