Flash - CSEA Super Seminar 2014
March 05, 2014
The California Society of Enrolled Agents (CSEA) invites tax practitioners to attend their Super Seminar 2014, the society’s flagship educational event for more than 30 years. Choose from the following dates and locations for this year’s Educating America’s Tax Experts Super Seminar:
May 13 to 15, 2014 — Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
May 29 to 31, 2014 — Grand Sierra Resort & Casino, Reno, NV
CSEA’s 2014 Super Seminar delivers:
- A faculty of respected industry experts including:
- Lisa Ihm, EA
- Michael P. Karll, EA, CFP®, MBA
- Amy L. King, EA, ATP
- Jacqueline A. Patterson, JD, MBT, CPA
- Opportunities to earn up to 24 hours of quality continuing education (CE) units for EAs, CPAs, CRTPs, CFPs, ERPAs, and attorneys.
- Customizable schedule. Choose from 32 sessions that address the most pressing tax topics.
- Bound reference material for each session.
- Lunch session featuring IRS OPR Director, Karen Hawkins.
- A high-energy tradeshow and fun networking events.
Go to superseminar.org or call CSEA at 800.777.2732 for complete details.