Do You Have a Small Business?
Are you considering starting a small business?
Do you work for someone who owns a small business?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this is the event for you…and it’s free!
Event: 2012 Small Business Tax Assistance Day
Date: Wednesday, March 7
Time: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Scottish Rite Center
2455 Masonic Drive
San Jose, CA 951257
Join us for: Education, Small Business Resources, Networking, and Tax Consultation.
Get your tough questions answered by: the Internal Revenue Service, us, State Board of Equalization (BOE), and Employment Development Department about:
- Forms of business ownership.
- How to run your business if you are a sole proprietorship or S-corporation.
- What to do if you hire workers.
- What tax you are responsible for if you sell goods.
- Valuable business resources from the Business Owner Space partners including federal, state, and city government agencies and local small business organizations.
Reserve your seat for workshops and consultation sessions with tax professionals.
Space is limited, so register early!
For more information and to register: Visit 2012 Small Business Tax Assistance Day.