Are You a Tax Professional Interested in Saving? Learn More About Doing Your Tax Stuff Online!
August 2009 - Register and attend one of our joint statewide workshops*
to learn about the latest in e-services.
What you will get:
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Opportunity to talk directly to e-services.
- Updates on e-file programs.
- Information on how e-services can benefit you and your business.
- e-file and e-service program enrollment assistance.
Go to ftb.ca.gov and search for e-services workshops.
|Northern California||Southern California|
|Oakland||August 24||Ontario||September 8|
|San Francisco||August 25||San Diego||September 9|
|Cupertino||August 27||Garden Grove||September 15|
|Sacramento||August 28||Burbank||September 16|
|Los Angeles||September 17|
*Workshops sponsored by Board of Equalization, Employment Development Department, Franchise Tax Board, and Internal Revenue Service.