California Tax Policy Conference coming in November
The State Bar of California Taxation Section, with FTB and the State Board of Equalization (BOE) present the 2008 Annual Meeting of the California Tax Bar and California Tax Policy Conference.
On November 6-8, your colleagues will convene in San Francisco at the Grand Hyatt to attend the premier California tax event.
This year's conference features 12 state and local tax programs. The timely topics that will be discussed in the interactive programs include:
- Allocation and apportionment.
- Coast-to-coast litigation advancements.
- High-technology industry issues.
- New BOE rules for tax appeals.
- California settlement cases.
- Regulatory and administrative developments.
- Nationwide sales and use tax updates.
- California's taxation of trusts.
The conference also gives you the opportunity to earn up to 14.5 education credits. See the conference flyer for a complete listing and description of the state tax programs being held at this year's event.