2008 Federal and state e-services workshops
Once again, we are teaming with the Employment Development Department (EDD), Board of Equalization (BOE), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to sponsor free, annual e-services workshops. Beginning September 3, and running through October, we will bring you the latest information on our e-programs and services.
Attend a workshop to:
- Get the latest updates on individual and business e-file programs.
- Get Information on how e-services can benefit you and your business.
- Get help enrolling in e-file and e-service programs.
- Talk directly to e-service representatives from FTB, IRS, EDD, and BOE.
- "Test-drive" the latest software.
- Earn State and Federal Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Hurry and secure your spot by registering online. Go to our website at ftb.ca.gov and search for free e-services workshops.