e-Programs Customer Service
Our e-Programs Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We can help you with:
- General Individual, Fiduciary and Business e-file Program questions.
- e-file Program enrollment requirements.
- Getting started with e-file.
- Tracking down your acknowledgements.
- Resolving business rule errors.
- Canceling electronic funds withdrawals and estimated tax payments requested with an e-file return.
- Mandatory e-file questions. You can also check our Frequently Asked Questions for your answer.
Contact us by:
Do not include any social security numbers or other confidential information when contacting us by email as this email box is for general questions only and will not include any individualized account help. If you need specific account help, contact us by the phone number listed below.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
MyFTB Learn more
- e-file for Tax Professionals
- Individual e-file for Tax Professionals
- Software for Tax Professionals
- e-file Forms and Publications
- News & Updates
- e-Programs Customer Service
- Individual e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- Individual e-file Calendar
- Fiduciary e-file
- Fiduciary e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- Fiduciary e-file Calendar
- e-file Enrollment Requirements
- Paperless Schedules K-1
- Business e-file
- Business e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- 100/100S/100W e-file Calendar
- 199 e-file Calendar
- 565/568 e-file Calendar
- Software Developers/Transmitters