e-Programs Customer Service
Our e-Programs Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We can help you with:
- General Individual, Fiduciary and Business e-file Program questions.
- e-file Program enrollment requirements.
- Getting started with e-file.
- Tracking down your acknowledgements.
- Resolving business rule errors.
- Canceling electronic funds withdrawals and estimated tax payments requested with an e-file return.
- Mandatory e-file questions. You can also check our Frequently Asked Questions for your answer.
Contact us by:
Do not include any social security numbers or other confidential information when contacting us by email.
MyFTB Learn more
- e-file for Tax Professionals
- Individual e-file for Tax Professionals
- Software for Tax Professionals
- e-file Forms and Publications
- News & Updates
- e-Programs Customer Service
- Individual e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- Individual e-file Calendar
- Fiduciary e-file
- Fiduciary e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- Fiduciary e-file Calendar
- e-file Enrollment Requirements
- Paperless Schedules K-1
- Business e-file
- Business e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- 100/100S/100W e-file Calendar
- 199 e-file Calendar
- 565/568 e-file Calendar
- Software Developers/Transmitters