Business e-file Program General Information
Business e-file allows business taxpayers to e-file returns for taxable years 2013-2015 for the following form types.
- Form 100, Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return
- Form 100S, S Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return
- Form 100W, Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return- Water's Edge
- Form 100X, Amended Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return
- Form 199, CA Exempt Organization Annual Information Return
- Form 565, Partnership Return of Income
- Form 568, Limited Liability Company Return of Income
Important Business e-file information
- New Business Entity e-file requirement (AB 2754).
- Check with your software provider to see if they support Business e-file
- The federal tax return must be e-filed along with the state tax return, in most cases.
- You can find a complete list of the acceptable forms and schedules in our Business e-file Overview.
- We accept all corresponding IRS forms and schedules. Check with your software provider for a specific list of forms and schedules they support.
- Year round return filing- Because many business returns are filed using a fiscal year calendar, the Business e-file system is available year around.
MyFTB Learn more
- e-file for Tax Professionals
- Individual e-file for Tax Professionals
- Software for Tax Professionals
- e-file Forms and Publications
- News & Updates
- e-Programs Customer Service
- Individual e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- Individual e-file Calendar
- Fiduciary e-file
- Fiduciary e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- Fiduciary e-file Calendar
- e-file Enrollment Requirements
- Paperless Schedules K-1
- Business e-file
- Business e-file Frequently Asked Questions
- 100/100S/100W e-file Calendar
- 199 e-file Calendar
- 565/568 e-file Calendar
- Software Developers/Transmitters