MyFTB provides tax account information and online services to Individuals, Business Representatives, and Tax Professionals.
As an individual, you can use MyFTB to access:
- Account information:
- View account balance and tax year details.
- View estimated payments and credits before filing a return.
- View payment history.
- View a list and images of tax returns.
- View a list and images of notices and correspondence.
- View and update contact information.
- View proposed assessments.
- View California wage and withholding information.
- View FTB-issued 1099 information.
- View a list of authorized representatives (tax professional or a tax professional with a power of attorney) and manage who can access your account.
- View a list of activities that occurred on your account, such as the last time you or your authorized representative accessed your account.
- Online services:
- Calculate a balance due for a date in the future.
- File a power of attorney (POA).
- File a nonresident withholding waiver request.
- Protest a proposed assessment.
- Respond to a proposed assessment to request a 30-day deferral to file a tax return.
- Options to communicate with us:
- Chat with an FTB representative about confidential matters.
- Send a secure message with attachments to FTB.
- Choose to receive an email when we send you a notice or correspondence.
- See MyFTB for Businesses.
How to access MyFTB
To access MyFTB, you must complete a one-time account registration process.
Note: You must also have a compatible browser and operating system. We recommend that you log out and close your browser when you are done to ensure the highest level of security.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Last Updated: 01/31/2018