MyFTB for Businesses
As a business representative, you create one MyFTB account to access and manage all the businesses you represent. For each business you add to your account, you can access:
- Account information:
- View account balance and account period details.
- View estimated payments and credits before filing a return.
- Verify the exact entity name before filing a return.
- View payment history.
- View a list and images of tax returns.
- View a list and images of notices and correspondence.
- View and update contact information.
- View proposed assessments.
- View a list of authorized representatives (tax preparer or a tax preparer with a power of attorney) and manage who can access your account.
- View a list of activities that occurred on your account, such as the last time you or your authorized representative accessed your account.
- Online services:
- Add additional businesses.
- Calculate a balance due for a date in the future.
- File a power of attorney (POA).
- File a nonresident withholding waiver request.
- Protest a proposed assessment.
- Options to communicate with us:
- Chat with an FTB representative about confidential matters.
- Send a secure message with attachments to FTB.
- Choose to receive an email when we send businesses you represent a notice or correspondence.
- See MyFTB.
How to access MyFTB
To access MyFTB, you must complete a one-time account registration process.
Note: You must also have a compatible browser and operating system. We recommend that you log out and close your browser when you are done to ensure the highest level of security.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later