Online Access to Your Tax Information
Authorize or deny your tax professional’s request for full online access to your tax information.
You will need:
- The authorization code from the notice we sent you.
- Your individual identification number (SSN) or business entity identification number (Corp No., LLC No., FEIN).
If you do not take any action, your tax professional retains limited online account access to your tax information.
For more information about online account access and tax professional relationships, see the following:
- Limited Versus Full Online Account Access
- Tax Information Authorization Relationship
- Power of Attorney Relationship
Manage Your TIA and POA Relationships
- Use MyFTB or contact us to manage your relationships.
- To revoke a TIA or POA relationship you may use MyFTB or FTB 3535 (TIA) or FTB 3520RVK (POA).
- If you do not want your tax professional to have any online account access to your tax information, contact us.