For Individual Taxpayers
Filing Your Taxes
- CalFile - Build and e-file your California tax return for free.
- Software companies - Other e-file options.
- Locate an e-file provider
- Get e-file general information
- Calculate your tax
- Live Chat to ask general income tax questions
- Respond to a request/demand for tax return
Paying Your Taxes
- Web Pay - Pay from your checking or savings account.
- Pay by credit card - Official Payments Corporation charges a fee for this service.
- Apply for an installment agreement
- Get an email reminder to pay estimated tax payments
Access Your Tax Account Information
- My COD Account - View your balance, payments, request an installment agreement, or make a payment.
- Form 589 - Nonresident reduced withholding request.
- MyFTB for Businesses - Access your business tax account information.
- Web Pay for Businesses - Pay from your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card for Businesses - Official Payments Corporation charges a fee for this service.
- 199N e-Postcard - Online filing for small tax-exempt organizations.
- Business e-file
- Entity Status Letter - Create an entity status letter for free.
- New Employment Credit (NEC) Reservation
- NEC Annual Certification of Employment
For Escrow, Title, and Mortgage Companies
- eDemand - Submit individual or business lien payoff demand requests.
For Tax Professionals
For Tax Software Companies
- Report Identity Theft, Tax Fraud, & Scams - Report individuals or companies that you believe do not comply with California’s tax laws.
Register to vote
- Register to vote on the California Secretary of State website.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Last Updated: 12/11/2017