Pay with Credit Card (Businesses)
Pay with credit card:
- Amended tax return balance
- Annual tax
- Bill payment (any amount owed for prior years)
- Current-year tax return balance
- Estimated fee
- Estimated taxes
- Notice of Proposed Assessment
- Pending audit tax deposit
- Secretary of State (SOS) certification penalty
Can't pay with credit card:
- Real estate withholding
- Resident/nonresident withholding
- Backup withholding
- Nonadmitted insurance tax (NIT)
- Group nonresident/composite return
Instead, you may pay with your bank account.
Sole proprietors: Use Pay with Credit Card (Individuals).
We use Official Payments to process credit card transactions. Official Payments is a trusted service provider for many government agencies.
Service Fee: 2.3%
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Last Updated: 04.17.2018