New Employment Credit Reservation - Information You Need to Complete a Reservation
- Name of business.
- Type of entity (Corporation, Partnership, Individual, etc.).
- Employer's ID (California Corporation number, FEIN, Social Security number, etc.).
- Date business began in California.
- Taxable year end.
- Gross receipts of business for previous taxable year (estimates can be used).
- Type of business (NAICS classification).
- Address of business (this location does not need to be in the DGA).
- Business contact name and phone number.
- Employee’s name.
- Social security number.
- Address where the employee works (this location needs to be in the DGA).
- Whether or not this address is in a designated pilot area.
- Employee home address.
- Hire date.
- Date the employer completed EDD New Hire Reporting requirements.
- Starting hourly rate of pay.
- Average number of hours the employee will work per week.
- Employee’s qualification category (See What are the five conditions?).
Paid preparer information, if applicable:
- Preparer name.
- Preparer ID.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
- Online Services
- Notices | Collections
- Services | Resources