New Employment Credit—Annual Certification of Employment—Information You Need to Complete the Certification
- Name of business.
- Type of entity (Corporation, Partnership, Individual, etc.).
- Employer's ID (California Corporation number, FEIN, Social Security number, etc.).
- Taxable year end.
- Gross receipts of business for previous taxable year (estimates can be used).
- Type of business (NAICS classification).
- Business contact name and phone number.
- Employee’s name.
- Social security number.
- Address where the employee works (this location needs to be in the DGA).
- Whether or not this address is in a designated pilot area.
- Hire date.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Average number of hours the employee will work per week.
Paid preparer information, if applicable
- Preparer name.
- Preparer ID.