199N California e-Postcard
Protecting your information
Beginning July 1, 2018, you must use the latest version of your browser to use this online service. Older browsers have outdated security technology that may expose your confidential information. Using up-to-date browsers with current security technology keeps your information safe. Check if my browser is current.
To submit an e-Postcard, you need:
- Your Entity ID number or California Corporation number.
- Basic information about your organization.
- A compatible browser and operating system.
For more information, see 199N filing requirements.
Security and confirmation
- You have 20 minutes to complete each page. If your session ends, you must start over.
- We provide a confirmation number for your records and proof you successfully filed your e-Postcard.
- Log out and close your browser when you are done to ensure the highest level of security.