December 4, 2013 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Item 1. Approval of Minutes
Minutes of the September 4, 2013, Board meeting – Board approval.
Item 2. Legislative Proposals
Item 3. Annual EDR Update
Item 4. Regulation Matters
Item 5. Administrative Matters
- 2014/15 Budget Change Proposals - Board approval.
- Facility Action Items - Board approval.
- Contracts Over $1 Million - Board approval.
Item 6. Taxpayers' Bill of Rights
This annual hearing is held to allow taxpayers as well as taxpayer and industry representatives to present proposals for changes to existing state franchise and income tax laws.
Item 7. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 8. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Closed session to allow the Board to confer with and receive advice from legal counsel regarding pending litigation, within the meaning of Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(2), including Cutler, Frank v. Franchise Tax Board, Los Angeles Superior Court, Case No. BC421864. Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(1).
* This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at http://www.ftb.ca.gov/ under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
- If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request. To place your request, please contact Ellen Clemente by phone at 916.845.3651 or by email at Ellen.Clemente@ftb.ca.gov.
Help us improve our website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later