September 8, 2011 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Thursday, September 8, 2011, 1:30 p.m.
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Item 1. Approval of Minutes
Minutes of the July 7, 2011, Board meeting – Board approval.
Item 2. EDR Update
Item 3. Security Update
Item 4. FIRM Update
Item 5. Regulation Matters
Proposed Regulation 19266 (FIRM) – Staff report.
Item 6. Administrative Matters
- 2012/13 Budget Change Proposals - Board approval.
- Contracts over $1 million – Board approval
- Personal Income Tax Collections.
Item 7. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 8. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Closed session to allow the Board to confer with and receive advice from legal counsel regarding pending litigation, within the meaning of Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(2), including Nordstrom, Inc. v. Franchise Tax Board. Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(1).
* This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at http://www.ftb.ca.gov under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
- If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request. To place your request, please contact Ellen Clemente by phone at (916) 845-3651 or by email at Ellen.Clemente@ftb.ca.gov.