September 5, 2012 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 1:30 p.m.
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Item 1. Approval of Minutes
Minutes of the June 7 2012, Board meeting – Board approval.
Item 2. Enterprise Planning to Drive FTB Performance
Item 3. Delinquent Taxpayer Accountability Act (Top 500/AB 1424)
Item 4. Multistate Tax Compact
Item 5. Regulation Matters
- Proposed Regulation 24465 (Transfer of Property to Insurer) – Staff report and possible Board action.
Item 6. Administrative Matters
- 2013/14 Proposed Budget Change Proposals – Action Item
- Contracts over $1 million – Action Item.
- Security Guard Services.
- Facility Action Request – Action Item.
- West Covina Field Office Lease Action (Suite 600).
Item 7. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 8. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Closed session to allow the Board to confer with and receive advice from legal counsel regarding pending litigation, within the meaning of Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(2), including Cutler, Frank v. Franchise Tax Board, Los Angeles Superior Court, Case No. BC421864, The Gillette Company & Subsidiaries v. Franchise Tax Board, San Francisco Superior Court, Case No. CGC10495911, In re: Carrie Steele, US Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of California, Bankruptcy Case No. 09-04711-LA11, and CA-Centerside II, LLC v. Franchise Tax Board, Fresno Superior Court, Case No. 1OCECG00434. Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(1).
* This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at http://www.ftb.ca.gov/ under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
- If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request. To place your request, please contact Ellen Clemente by phone at (916) 845-3651 or by email at Ellen.Clemente@ftb.ca.gov.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later