June 25, 2013 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Tuesday June 25, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Item 1. Approval of Minutes
Minutes of the December 5, 2012, Board meeting – Board approval.
Minutes of the December 5, 2012, Taxpayers' Bill of Rights Hearing – Board approval.
Item 2. FTB 2012 Accomplishments
Item 3. Filing Season Update
Item 4. Regulation Matters
Item 5. Administrative Matters
- 2014/15 Proposed Budget Change Proposals – Information items.
- Enterprise Data to Revenue Project.
- Accounts Receivable Management Program.
- Asset Forfeiture Accounts.
- Mainframe Triplex Printer Replacement.
- Data Security.
- Contracts over $1 million – Action item.
International Business Machines (IBM) – Software Maintenance Renewal.
- Facilities Action Request – Action item..
- Los Angeles Field Office Parking Lease Action.
- Modular Furniture Purchase Delegation Renewals.
- New Lighting Occupancy Sensors in the Central Office Los Angeles Data Center.
- New Power Distribution Unit in the Central Office Los Angeles Data Center.
Item 6. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 7. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Closed session to allow the Board to confer with and receive advice from legal counsel regarding pending litigation, within the meaning of Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(2), including Mercedes-Benz USA, Inc. v. Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento County Superior Court, Case No. 34-2012-00116949 and Mercedes-Benz USA, Inc. v. Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento County Superior Court, Case No. 34-2012-00124506. Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(1).
* This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at http://www.ftb.ca.gov/ under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
- If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request. To place your request, please contact Ellen Clemente by phone at 916.845.3651 or by email at Ellen.Clemente@ftb.ca.gov.