April 6, 2010 Board Meeting Agenda [Revised]
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 1:30 p.m.
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Item 1. Approval of Minutes
Minutes of the December 3, 2009, Board meeting – Board approval.
Minutes of the December 3, 2009, Taxpayers’ Bill of Rights Hearing – Board approval.
Item 2. Filing Season Update (Updated)
Item 3. 2009 FTB Accomplishments
Item 4. Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Award
Item 5. Regulation Matters (Updated)
Proposed Regulation 25136 (Sales factor. Sales other than sales of tangible personal property in this state.) – Staff report and possible Board action
Item 6. Administrative Matters
- Finance Letters – Board approval.
- Contracts over $1 million – Security Services – Board approval.
- Facilities Action Item – FTB EDR funding – Board approval.
Item 7. Executive Officer’s Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 8. Board Members’ Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Closed session to allow the Board to confer with and receive advice from legal counsel regarding pending litigation, within the meaning of Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(2), including In re: Delta Air Lines, Inc., et al., US Bankruptcy Court, Southern District NY, Bankruptcy Case No. 05-17923 (ASH), Montgomery, Parker G. v. Franchise Tax Board, City National Corporation & Subs. v. Franchise Tax Board, and Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians v. Selvi Stanislaus, et al. Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)(1).
* This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at http://www.ftb.ca.gov under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
- If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request. To place your request, please contact Ellen Clemente by phone at (916) 845-3651 or by email at Ellen.Clemente@ftb.ca.gov.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later