March 8, 2012 Board Meeting Agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Thursday, March 8, 2012, 1:30 p.m.
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Item 1. Approval of Minutes
Minutes of the December 1, 2011, Board meeting – Board approval.
Minutes of the December 1, 2011, Taxpayers' Bill of Rights Hearing – Board approval.
Item 2. Tax Gap Estimate
Item 3. Annual EDR Update
Item 4. Building a Strong Organization – Employee Development
Item 5. Department of Revenue Proposal
Item 6. Regulation Matters
Proposed Regulation 17942 (LLC Fees) – Staff report and possible Board action. (REVISED)
Item 7. Administrative Matters
- 2012/13 Finance Letter.
- Voluntary Contribution Funds
- Facilities Action Item
- Facilities Master Plan Update for Central Office Campus
Item 8. Executive Officer's Time
Executive Officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 9. Board Members' Time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
Closed session to consider personnel matters. Closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a)(1).
* This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at http://www.ftb.ca.gov/ under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
- If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, please make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request. To place your request, please contact Ellen Clemente by phone at (916) 845-3651 or by email at Ellen.Clemente@ftb.ca.gov.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later